To all our residents and vistiors; the management of The Pines Senior Communities want you to know that we continue to take the threat of COVID-19 very seriously and are following the instructions as per the United States and Maine Centers of Disease Control to help prevent its spread. We appreciate and thank our staff and residents for all the work they are doing to keep everyone safe! Everyday we learn something new which, at times, requires us to adjust how we take care of our residents and property. As per the Federal CDC and Maine Governor Mill’s recent recommendations,
As of May 1, 2022;
- Although residents and visitors who have been vaccinated may choose to not wear masks inside or outside and/or maintain social distancing requirements, it continues to be highly recommended for persons with underlying conditions and/or those in group settings with other people.
- Residents, and essential workers who have not been vaccinated and/or cannot get vaccinated should still mask up for their own protection and for others not vaccinated and continue to practice social distancing.
- Deliveries of supplies, groceries, or any other item by individuals/vendors from outside the community (such as UPS, FedEx, grocery store or a pharmacy) must continue to be left at the front door of Pinewood Manor (the vendor can call you on the phone system to let you know it is there) or at the front doors of apartments at The Pines at Ocean Park.
- Residents at Pinewood Manor should not buzz people in from outside the community to make deliveries to individual apartments.
The Business and Facilities Offices is open Monday - Thursdays from 9 am - 3 pm by appointment only.
See contact numbers below:
- For applications and recertification questions please call Admissions @ 207-934-2157 x 1, or email at: email@example.com
- To reach the Resident Service Coordinator please call 207-934-2157 x 4 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach the Executive Director, please call 207-934-2157 x 5 or email at email@example.com
- To report a Work Order, please call 207-934-2157 x 1 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website @ www.thepinescommunity.org
If you have any questions, please call our Business Office at 207(934) 2157 ext #1. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Pines consists of 60 apartments at The Pines at Ocean Park LP, a for profit partnership formed through the Federal Low Income Tax Credit and 50 apartments at Pinewood Manor, Inc., a not for profit, 501(c) (3) organization. Both properties provide “independent living” and Assisted Living Type 1 apartments for persons over 62 or those under 62 with documented disabilities. Both properties offer Section 8 subsidies re the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)