From I95 (the Maine Turnpike)
- Take Exit 36. Continue straight through the toll booth onto I195. Follow the signs to Old Orchard Beach where it will merge into two-way traffic.
- About 1/4 mile beyond the end of I195 you will come to a small and awkward rotary. There is a 7/11 store at this spot. Go straight onto Temple Avenue (just to the right of the convenience store).
- Follow Temple Avenue for about 1/2 mile. You will cross a pair of railroad tracks and pass the entrance to a condominium complex (Whispering Sands) on the right.
- Your next right is Manor Street. There will be a sign for The Pines just before it. Turn right here. (If you come to the end of Temple Avenue, or pass a wooden covered bridge, you've gone too far)
- The Oceanview Manor Business Office is located in The Pines Community Building at 10 Manor Street.
- The Pines at Ocean Park apartments are located on the right at 10 Manor Street.
- Pinewood Manor is located further down Manor St. on the right at 20 Manor Street.
- The Maintenance Offices are located next to Pinewood Manor at 20 Manor Street.
- Continue down Manor Street past The Pines at Ocean Park property on your right, around the bend (horse pen on your left) and follow the signs for Pinewood entry on the right.
- Signs will indicate what direction you should go once you turn right into Pinewood Manor.
From West Grand Avenue in Old Orchard Beach Town
- Turn onto Temple Avenue
- Take fifth left onto Manor Street
- Follow the same directions above for Manor St. to locate The Pines at Ocean Park and/or Pinewood Manor.